AVIA SOLUTIONS GROUP (ASG) PUBLIC LIMITED COMPANY
Company number: 727348
Notice is hereby given that an Annual General Meeting of the Shareholders (the Annual General Meeting) of the Company shall be held in hybrid fashion, in person and by video conference at 20 Kildare Street, Dublin 2, Dublin, Ireland, on 28 April 2023, at 1 p.m. GMT, with the following matters on the agenda:
- Appointment of Chairperson and noting quorum present;
- Declarations of interest;
- Approval of the:
- audited consolidated financial statements of the Company for the year ended 31 December 2022;
- audited stand-alone financial statements of the Company for the year ended 31 December 2022;
- audited consolidated management report of the Company for the year ended 31 December 2022; and
- audited stand-alone management report of the Company for the year ended 31 December 2022;
- Determination of the allocation of the Company’s profit (loss) for the financial year ended 31 December 2022;
- Re-appointment of the Company‘s auditors until the conclusion of the next annual general meeting for the audit of the Company‘s financial statements for the financial year ended 31 December 2023 and the determination of their remuneration for same;
- Consider and, if thought fit, approve certain proposed amendments to the Company's Articles of Association, including but not limited to:
- reducing the extent to which the Company Secretary needs to attend and participate in board meetings;
- reducing the number of directors that are required to be nominated to non-executive committees of the board;
- stating that the location of board / committee meetings shall be considered to be the place where the chairperson of that meeting is located;
- allowing shareholders to be notified of an annual general meeting via the Company's webpage, to the extent permitted by law; and
- amendments to the order of appointment of the Managing Director of the Company.
- Any other business.
NOTE 1: in accordance with Regulation 103 of the Memorandum and Articles of Association of the Company, a member entitled to attend and vote at the above meeting is entitled to appoint a proxy to attend and vote instead of him/her, and such proxy need not to be a member of the Company. The instrument appointing a proxy or any other documents shall be posted to the registered office of the Company, being 20 Kildare Street, Dublin 2, Dublin, Ireland, or may be sent via email to [email protected], before the time of the holding of the above meeting. The Company Secretary shall accept the scanned copy of the aforementioned proxies and any other documents sent by e-mail from an e-mail address verified by the Company as being the email address of the member.
NOTE 2: the board of directors has resolved, that participation in the Annual General Meeting is also possible via conference call. Please contact at [email protected] for connection details not later than 3 (three) working days before the start of the Annual General Meeting in order to participate.